categories - Category Theory list
* Christmas 1972
@ 2010-10-22  4:18 Ross Street
From: Ross Street @ 2010-10-22  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Categorists

A few days ago someone asked me for a copy of the 1972 Christmas
Letter Max and I sent out to category theorists as a precursor to
SLNM420. I had thrown out all but the original typed manuscript which
I have just scanned and put at:
 	<http://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~street/Christmas1972.pdf>
should anyone be interested.

Ross

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-10-22  4:18 UTC | newest]