categories - Category Theory list
* Wessex Theory Seminar, Imperial College, Thu Nov 4
@ 2010-11-01 21:08 Pattinson, Dirk
From: Pattinson, Dirk @ 2010-11-01 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The next edition of the Wessex Theory Seminar, an informal seminar series on Computer Science Theory will be held at the Department of Computing, Imperial College London

   on Thursday, 4th Nov 2010
   in Room 343, Huxley Building, South Kensington Campus

from 13:15 onwards.

Wessex seminars are fairly informal, there is no need to register, and I'd like to extend a warm invitation to everybody. I'm including the provisional programme:

13.15 Edmund Robinson: Functional Interpretations and Proof Mining
13.45 Peter Mosses: On bisimulation and modularity
14.15 Coffee Break
14.45 Ross Horne: Linked Data Algebra
15.30 Coffee Break
16.00 Achim Jung: The Hofmann-Mislove Theorem
17.00 Short Break
17.15 Jan Rutten: Exercises in coalgebra – a coinductive proof of Moessner's theorem

More details about the Wessex Seminar in general can be found on the web at:

   http://wiki.bath.ac.uk/display/wessex/Wessex+Theory+Seminar

and the details concerning this meeting are available via:

   http://wiki.bath.ac.uk/display/wessex/9th+Wessex+Theory+Seminar

Please get back to me if there are any question.

Dirk.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-11-01 21:08 UTC | newest]