categories - Category Theory list
* double 2-categories
@ 2010-12-07 12:59 Ondrej Rypacek
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Ondrej Rypacek @ 2010-12-07 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

Is there a standard reference for what could be called a double-2-category,
by which I mean a double category where the categories of horizontal and
vertical arrows are 2-categories ?
It would be a special case of a "triple category", I guess, where
there are objects, arrows in three directions, cells for each distinct
pair of the directions, and cubes surrounded by cells.

Many thanks,
Ondrej