categories - Category Theory list
From: zoran skoda <zskoda@gmail.com>
To: Andrej Bauer <andrej.bauer@andrej.com>
Cc: categories list <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Re: A conditon on maps between sheaves
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:25:00 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear Andrej,

I do not see that the condition as you stated it implies that the map is
mono. For example, one can take an example such that for every x the U with
above property is the whole base B, hence we have a mono on global sections
over B, but this solely is very weak and does not imply we have mono
locally, hence on stalks. Maybe you wanted that, in fact, for every nei W
around x there is open U around x which is within U ?

Zoran