categories - Category Theory list
From: Philip Scott <phil@site.uottawa.ca>
To: "Vasili I. Galchin" <vigalchin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: the Church-Howard Correspondence
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:47:53 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear Vasili:  The author doesn't refer to, nor even seem to know about, my book with J. Lambek,
Introduction to Higher-Order Categorical Logic, J. Lambek and P. J. Scott,
Cambridge Univ. Press, 1986, where all this was done in  great detail.

In fact, the three way correspondence between categories of deductive systems,  of
cartesian closed categories, and of typed lambda calculi (which the author wishes
to explain) was first done there, with many applications.

 							Best,
   							Phil Scott