categories - Category Theory list
* Cat In The Hat
@ 2011-09-06 13:07 posina
From: posina @ 2011-09-06 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ronnie Brown; +Cc: categories

Dear All,

Please read below a pun on Cat in the Hat, which, I thought some of you
might enjoy.

Thing 1, Thing 2, Language One, and Language Two are having a pleasant
conversation at Starbucks.

Language One (looks like Nancy Pelosi): Category Theory is an important
scientific milestone.

Language Two (looks like Barack Obama): Yes, it is like learning words
after A, B, C, ...

Thing 1: I can say A B C backwards.

Thing 2: I can count A in Shakespeare.

Language One: Category theory is like going from Shakespeare to
contemporary poetry.

Thing 1 (looks like Jorie Graham): I disappear into appearance.

Thing 2 (looks like John Boehner): Thing 1 is inhaling life into the
disembodied contemporary discoure.

Good clean fun!

Thank you,
posina

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-06 13:07 UTC | newest]