categories - Category Theory list
* pictures of CT 2011 and of CT 2010
@ 2011-11-09 11:08 Koslowski
From: Koslowski @ 2011-11-09 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

The pictures of this year's CT in Vancouver finally are online, as are
some pictures of last year's CT in Genova, which Pino Rosolini asked me
to host.  In case somebody objects to a particular picture, I will of
course remove it.

Check out the first 3 links at

http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/TI-INFO/koslowj/PHOTOS/math.html

I've used a new program for presenting the pictures (except the group
picture from CT 2011) rather than the home-spun template employed
before.  If your screen is narrower than 1600 pixels, things may get a
bit cramped, though, due to the large number of preview pictures.  You
can click on the large picture to the right of the previews to start a
slide show.  You can also click on the preview pictures to have it
appear to the right.

As usual, I have not been able to identify everyone (especially in
Genova).  Please help me to fill the gaps.

Enjoy,

-- Jürgen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-09 11:08 UTC | newest]