categories - Category Theory list
* Dates for Oktoberfest
@ 2012-04-12 14:19 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2012-04-12 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

I have received two irreducible conflicts for Oct. 20-21 and one for the
earlier date (from Robert Dawson) which I copy here:
        I, along with a number of other Atlantic Canadians, will be in
Sackville, NB on the 12-13-14 for the
Science Atlantic (was APICS) math/stats meeting. Thus, the weekend after
would be a better choice for us.

I have to ask how many Atlantic Canadians this will impact?  Also how
about Oct. 27-28 or Sept. 29-30?  How many feel Thanksgiving weekend
creates a problem?

Michael

--
An ostrich is more intelligent than the average congressman.  The
ostrich does not bury its head in the sand.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-12 14:19 UTC | newest]