categories - Category Theory list
* "Generic figures and their glueings" book ..... please help
       [not found] <CA+0XtC9F+JLLimMe_pBCWZnV4CAE-NFQ81rPMu5YyQtHb+vvEQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-05-26  1:44 ` Vasili I. Galchin
From: Vasili I. Galchin @ 2012-05-26  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

     I think the above book by Reyes, Reyes and Zolfaghari is quite
intriguing. At the same time I can't get my mind around the notions of
"generic figures" and "change of figures"! The first seems to be
objects in the base category and the latter morphisms in the base
category. Whoever has read this book and understands it please give me
some pointers. Sorry the vague call for help.

Kind regards,

Vasili

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-05-26  1:44 UTC | newest]