categories - Category Theory list
* Sheaves of T-algebras
@ 2012-09-23 18:26 Michael Barr
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Michael Barr @ 2012-09-23 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

It must be known that if T is a left exact theory (same as nearly
equational theory) and you make a sheaf of T-algebras (meaning the stalks
are T-algebras, then the set of global sections is also a T-algebra.  Can
anyone give me reference?

Michael

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy--the search for a superior moral justification

* Re: Sheaves of T-algebras
@ 2012-10-02 16:17 Donovan Van Osdol
From: Donovan Van Osdol @ 2012-10-02 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Barr; +Cc: categories

Hi--long time no talk....Anyway, I've been traveling and
just now read your post, and I'm replying before reading any
of "left exact theory", it's possible that this results from
facts in my SLN#236 paper, now over 40 years old....time flies.
Best to you and Marcia,
Don