categories - Category Theory list
From: Sergey Goncharov <Sergey.Goncharov@cs.fau.de>
To: Philip Scott <phil@site.uottawa.ca>
Cc: Categories <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Re: Internal truth objects
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 14:27:49 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Philip,

thank you for your answer and for the useful references. A Dogma is
indeed the right thing, precisely what I had in mind. At least, now I
know the name for this thing.

The question is only that if a category at hand already has a candidate
for Omega (e.g. externally complete Heyting algebra), what would be
easy-to-check conditions that it is a dogma w.r.t. that Omega. Or,
alternatively, what would be constructions for creation dogmas from
other dogmas. I bet, no one has bothered to investigate this issue.

Best,
Sergey