categories - Category Theory list
From: Thomas Fiore <tmfiore@umich.edu>
To: Mike Stay <metaweta@gmail.com>, categories@mta.ca
Subject: Re: Higher Lawvere theories?
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 10:52:48 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello All,
Related work in this direction is in my thesis
http://arxiv.org/abs/math.CT/0408298
which appeared as an AMS Memoir, though the notion of 2-theory used there
is *not* the same as a theory enriched in Cat.

Thomas M. Fiore. Pseudo Limits, Biadjoints, and Pseudo Algebras:
Categorical Foundations of Conformal Field Theory.
Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society 182 (2006), no. 860. 171 pages.

and related work is in the follow up article

Fiore, Hu, Kriz. Laplaza Sets, or How to Select Coherence Diagrams for
Pseudo Algebras<http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~tmfiore/1/FioreHuKrizLaplazaSets.pdf>.
Advances
in Mathematics, Volume 218, Number 6, pages 1705-1722, 2008. 17 pages.

best regards,
Tom Fiore