categories - Category Theory list
From: Robert Seely <rags@math.mcgill.ca>
To: Categories List <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Lambekfest 2013 (temporary webpage)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:12:18 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

As announced a short while ago, there will be a one-day celebration of
Jim Lambek's 90th year at the CRM in Montreal, on Saturday, 21
September, 2013.

There have been some minor delays at the CRM in getting a meeting
website up (vacation times, etc), so as an interim measure, we have
created the following page

    http://www.math.mcgill.ca/rags/seminar/Lambekfest2012/Lambekfest2012.html

to give interested folks whatever information we have, esp about
location, hotels, etc.  The link above will point to the official CRM
page, once that is ready for publication.  (We'll also announce new
information here, as appropriate.)

It would help us prepare for the reception (and room size) if those
interested in attending could let us know asap - an email to Robert
Seely <rags@math.mcgill.ca> would suffice.  Thanks!

The organizers :
Prakash Panangaden (McGill University)
Philip Scott (University of Ottawa)