categories - Category Theory list
From: Camell Kachour <camell.kachour@gmail.com>
To: categories@mta.ca
Subject: Re: Paper on variable set theory
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 02:24:05 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear categoricists,

It is well known that higher category theory has applications in homotopy
(Work of Joyal, Lurie, Grothendieck conjecture, etc.).

May someone gives me some references about probable applications of higher
category theory in other areas ? I guess in computer science and
other areas (rewriting ? etc.), they are probably some works !?

Thank you very much to give me these references and for your help !

Best regards,
Camell.