categories - Category Theory list
* minor web page update
@ 2014-02-09  2:09 Fred E.J. Linton
From: Fred E.J. Linton @ 2014-02-09  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I noticed lately that the principal entry page to my various
web postings neglected to offer access to the slides I'd made
for a talk I gave at CUNY Grad Center back in the fall of 2009.

The slides were already there -- just no pointer to them.
I've rectified that now -- the pointer (link-text "CUNY-2009")
is at

http://tlvp.net/~fej.math.wes/index.htm#CUNY-2009 .

[You may require one or two applications of [Ctrl]-[Minus]
to help avoid scroll bars screwing up the slides. Progress
through them by hitting the little arrow in the URH blue zone.]

Thanks; and sorry to trouble you with this. -- Fred

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-02-09  2:09 UTC | newest]