categories - Category Theory list
* Preprint sought
@ 2014-07-10  6:53 Richard Garner
From: Richard Garner @ 2014-07-10  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

Dear categorists,

I wonder if anyone can shed any light on the article:

    J. C. Cole, "The bicategory of topoi, and spectra"

which is variously cited as "JPAA, to appear" (though it didn't) and
"unpublished".

The clearest description of what is apparently its main result I have
found is in PTJ's 1977 Topos Theory book (Theorem 6.58). However, it
would be nice to see what else might have been in there. Thus, if anyone
happened to have a copy which they might be able to share with me, I
would be most grateful!

Richard