categories - Category Theory list
* PhD studentships at the University of Leicester
@ 2017-03-23 14:51 Kurz, Alexander H. (Dr.)
From: Kurz, Alexander H. (Dr.) @ 2017-03-23 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear All,

We have 8 PhD positions at the University of Leicester.

3 (so called GTA positions) involve teaching assistance, are over 4 years and can be in any area of research of our Department of Informatics, including Category Theory, in particular if related to Logic and Computer Science (with potential supervisors Roy Crole and Alexander Kurz).

   https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/informatics/postgraduate/research/gta-may17

5 phd positions involve no teaching obligations, are over 3 years and on specific topics:

   https://www2.le.ac.uk/colleges/scieng/research/pgr/oct-2017/informatics

Please pass on to whoever might be interested.

I am happy to answer any further questions.

Kind regards,

Alexander Kurz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-23 14:51 UTC | newest]