categories - Category Theory list
From: Ross Street <ross.street@mq.edu.au>
To: "categories@mta.ca list" <categories@mta.ca>
Cc: George Janelidze <george.janelidze@uct.ac.za>
Subject: Real sets
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 07:16:36 +0000	[thread overview]

Dear Colleagues

We are sorry to say that Examples 5.5 and 5.6 in our paper

[Real sets, Tbilisi Mathematical Journal 10(3) (2017) 23--49]

are not examples of series monoidal categories afterall.
Our attempts to accommodate them are leading to interesting directions which will take awhile to finalise.
For now, in a new arXiv version of ``Real Sets'', we have pointed out that those Examples, and the dependent Examples 5.12 and 5.13, are in error.
Nothing else in the paper depends on those examples.

George Janelidze
Ross Street