categories - Category Theory list
From: Clemens Berger <Clemens.BERGER@univ-cotedazur.fr>
To: Jade Master <jmast003@ucr.edu>
Cc: <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Re: Lawvere theories and Monads
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 11:22:40 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

    the reference you are searching comes under the title "adjoint
triangle theorem" which is due to Eduardo Dubuc (cf. the nLab entry).
The left adjoint f_* is uniquely determined by the fact that M_T and
M_T' are "nice" monads. The explicit (known) formulas for this left
adjoint imply your observation.

    All the best,
                   Clemens.

Le 2018-12-22 18:45, Jade Master a ??crit??: