categories - Category Theory list
From: Valeria de Paiva <valeria.depaiva@gmail.com>
To: Bob Rosebrugh <rrosebru@mta.ca>
Cc: categories <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Re: TAC Announcement: New Managing Editor
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 09:13:53 -0800	[thread overview]

[Note from moderator: A number of subscrobers wrote kind words about my
former job as TAC Managing Editor. Thanks for those not otherwise
acknowledged. There were a few, perhaps inadvertent, posts to the list on
the same subject which are digested below, best to all, Bob]

Dear Bob,

Many thanks for the vision of founding TAC and the sterling work of keeping
it running all these years!
Really great work, including the very smooth transition of the Managing
Editor.
Welcome Geoff Cruttwell, you have large shoes to fill (if the idiom works
in English)!
  many thanks for accepting this daunting task!
Best wishes,
Valeria

From: <ronnie.profbrown@btinternet.com>

Dear all,

As one involved in the birth of TAC, and as an Editor for many years,
now retired, I would just like to add my appreciation for the vision of
Bob Rosebrugh, in his seeing this as a useful way of freeing the
possibilities for research mathematics publication, and in particular
for category theory, for  his sure handling of editorial matters, and
his friendliness.

Best wishes to him and to TAC for the future

Ronnie Brown

From: Emily Riehl <eriehl@math.jhu.edu>

This is wonderful news! Congratulations and thanks to the both of you for
your stewardship of this fine journal.

Emily