categories - Category Theory list
* Online Workshop "Categorical Probability and Statistics", 5-8 June 2020
@ 2020-04-07 14:33 Tobias Fritz
From: Tobias Fritz @ 2020-04-07 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Categorists,

this is to let you know that the workshop "Categorical Probability and
Statistics" has become an online event, taking place during the original
dates 5-8 June 2020. The schedule will accommodate the various time
zones of the speakers to the greatest extent possible.

We are also planning a largely independent in-person meeting as part of
the Canadian Mathematical Society's general summer meeting in 2021.

For more details on both events, including a (still growing) list of
speakers, see the workshop website
http://perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/tfritz/2019/cps_workshop/. If you
are planning on attending, we would appreciate knowing your geographical
location for scheduling purposes.

Best regards,
The Organizers (Tobias Fritz, Rory Lucyshyn-Wright)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-07 14:33 UTC | newest]