categories - Category Theory list
* fully funded graduate positions in Math at UWO
@ 2020-12-18 17:40 Chris Kapulkin
From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2020-12-18 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Please distribute to undergraduate and master's students and appropriate
counsellors and supervisors.

Note that we have a large group of faculty, postdocs and graduate
students with interests involving homotopy theory, (higher) category
theory, and homotopy type theory.

                       Graduate Student Positions

                       Department of Mathematics
                     University of Western Ontario
                        London, Ontario, Canada

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario
solicits applications for its MSc and PhD programs.  We have up to
20 fully funded positions available, and applicants from any country
are welcome.

Our faculty members supervise research in a variety of areas:

   http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/supervisors.html

The Department of Mathematics is part of the School of Mathematical Sciences:

   http://uwo.ca/smss/

More information about our program, including the application
procedure, is available at

   http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/

Students normally start in September, in which case applications
should be complete (including letters of reference and supplementary
material) by February 1.  Applications received after this deadline
will be reviewed as space permits.  Early applications are welcome,
and we encourage applicants to apply for external scholarships they
are eligible for.

Please contact math-grad-program@uwo.ca with any questions you may have.

* fully funded graduate positions in Math at UWO
@ 2024-01-11 18:50 Dan Christensen
From: Dan Christensen @ 2024-01-11 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

As usual, we have openings for strong graduate applicants in all areas,
and I in particular welcome applicants interested in homotopy type
theory, homotopy theory and higher categories. Our department has lots
of people working on these topics and many visitors and seminars. Note
that the deadline of February 1 is coming soon, but that applications
will continue to be reviewed after that. Our standard ad is below.

Best,

Dan

-----

Please distribute to undergraduate and master's students and
appropriate counsellors and supervisors.

Graduate Student Positions

Department of Mathematics
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, Canada

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario
solicits applications for its MSc and PhD programs. We have a large
number of fully funded positions available, and applicants from any
country are welcome.

Our faculty members supervise research in a variety of areas:

http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/supervisors.html<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/femzCP7L1Nfx32n0C6ODql?domain=math.uwo.ca>
https://www.math.uwo.ca/research/<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hRH7CQnM1WfWoKLXiAMn0t?domain=math.uwo.ca>

The Department of Mathematics is part of the School of Mathematical Sciences:

http://uwo.ca/smss/<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Pv-SCRONg6sL5pXGtQypij?domain=uwo.ca>

http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/aQ_3CVARmOHAgE82SEg1Ev?domain=math.uwo.ca>

Students normally start in September, in which case applications
should be complete (including letters of reference and supplementary
material) by February 1. Applications received after this deadline
will be reviewed as space permits. Early applications are welcome,
and we encourage applicants to apply for external scholarships they
are eligible for.

Please contact math-grad-program@uwo.ca with any questions you may have.

You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message.

View group files<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/categories@mq.edu.au/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=files&GuestId=4eb9b40c-9b3a-48a5-9781-836e5a171e8b>   |   Leave group<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/categories@mq.edu.au/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=leave&GuestId=4eb9b40c-9b3a-48a5-9781-836e5a171e8b>   |   Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups<https://aka.ms/o365g>

* fully funded graduate positions in Math at UWO
@ 2023-01-17 18:26 Dan Christensen
From: Dan Christensen @ 2023-01-17 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

As usual, we have openings for strong graduate applicants in all areas,
and I in particular welcome applicants interested in higher categories,
homotopy type theory and homotopy theory.  Our department has lots of

From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2020-12-18 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: algtop-l-wE+tr93vHrabo6XCN/16Dg, categories-59hdLBrVOVU,
	Homotopy Type Theory

[...]

Please contact math-grad-program-OnllAtm1sHQ@public.gmane.org with any questions you may have.

* fully funded graduate positions in Math at UWO
@ 2020-01-22  4:19 Chris Kapulkin
From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2020-01-22  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Please distribute to undergraduate and master's students and appropriate
counsellors and supervisors.

Note that we have a large group of faculty, postdocs and graduate
students with interests involving (higher) category theory.

The February 1st deadline is very close, so apply soon, but also note
that applications will continue to be reviewed past the deadline as
space permits.

@ 2018-01-10  1:48 Dan Christensen
From: Dan Christensen @ 2018-01-10  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: algtop-l-wE+tr93vHrabo6XCN/16Dg,
	homotopytypetheory-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw,
	types-announce-nHFbR+4dATOoZA3Q9b/B0PZ8FUJU4vz8,
	categories-59hdLBrVOVU

[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Please distribute to undergraduate and master's students and
appropriate counsellors and supervisors.

Note that we have several faculty members, postdocs and graduate
students with interests involving homotopy theory, homotopy type
theory and category theory.

-----

                      Graduate Student Positions

                      Department of Mathematics
                    University of Western Ontario
                       London, Ontario, Canada

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario
solicits applications for its MSc and PhD programs.  We have up to
15 fully funded positions available, and applicants from any country
are welcome.

Our faculty members supervise research in a variety of areas:

  http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/supervisors.html

The Department of Mathematics is part of the School of Mathematical Sciences:

  http://uwo.ca/smss/

More information about our program, including the application
procedure, is available at

  http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/

Students normally start in September, in which case applications should
be complete (including letters of reference and supplementary material)
by February 15.  Applications received after this deadline will be
reviewed as space permits.  We encourage applicants to apply for

From: Dan Christensen @ 2018-01-10  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: algtop-l, homotopytypetheory, types-announce, categories

@ 2016-11-07 16:07 Dan Christensen
From: Dan Christensen @ 2016-11-07 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Please distribute to undergraduate and master's students and
appropriate counsellors and supervisors.

                       Graduate Student Positions

                       Department of Mathematics
                     University of Western Ontario
                        London, Ontario, Canada

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario
solicits applications for its MSc and PhD programs.  We have up to
20 fully funded positions available, and applicants from any country
are welcome.

Our faculty members supervise research in a variety of areas:

   http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/members-of-the-graduate-faculty/

More information, including the application procedure, is available at

   http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/

Students normally start in September, in which case applications
should be complete (including letters of reference and supplementary
material) by February 15.  Applications received after this deadline

@ 2015-11-13 18:51 Dan Christensen
From: Dan Christensen @ 2015-11-13 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

@ 2015-01-16 18:33 Dan Christensen