categories - Category Theory list
* List of Women in Category Theory
@ 2021-02-02 21:58 Valeria de Paiva
From: Valeria de Paiva @ 2021-02-02 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

dear All,
I hope you and yours are coping with these trying times of coronavirus!

I'm assuming that many here don't read/write  the Category Theory zulip
https://categorytheory.zulipchat.com/#
(you need an invitation if you haven't tried it yet. there's one below but
they get old very quickly11:03 PM

:robot: Fresh invite link
https://categorytheory.zulipchat.com/join/gecefimrwlnqihnsmf5ncii3/

I have just posted there the following message:
I'm Valeria de Paiva, I work in the Topos Institute and I like to use
category theory in many different applications. I am very much against
'manels', panels with only men on them. So I would like to have a list with
women in Category Theory. I would like women here to go to the google doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lb3zW7Zk-KI0mY0x7dLZ0pHFeLLeobc5itTBrtVBwAo/edit#gid=0
  and add themselves to the list. The rules are very simple: no need for a
PhD, no need for a(n academic) position, no need for reputation points.
anyone who wants to work with category theory and identify as a woman can
add their names, please.

Thanks,
Valeria
--
Valeria de Paiva
http://vcvpaiva.github.io/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-02 21:58 UTC | newest]