categories - Category Theory list
* Looking for the thesis of Michel Thiébaud
@ 2021-07-01 16:07 Nathanael Arkor
From: Nathanael Arkor @ 2021-07-01 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

I am looking for a copy of the 1971 thesis of Michel Thi??baud "Self-Dual
Structure-Semantics and Algebraic Categories", which he obtained from
Dalhousie University under Lawvere. I have not been able to find a copy
online (Dalhousie University only has a public archive for theses after
1972, and my request to their library to have it scanned went
unanswered). Does anyone have a copy that is already digitised, or that
they would be willing to scan?

If not, I would be grateful if anyone would be able to send me the email
address of Michel Thi??baud privately, so I can enquire directly. I
understand he is still involved to some extent in the category theory
community, but have been unable to find a contact address.

Thank you very much,
Nathanael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-01 16:07 UTC | newest]