categories - Category Theory list
* Reminder: 2 year position on HoTT and related topics in Stockholm, deadline Friday next week
@ 2021-09-24 11:19 Anders Mortberg
From: Anders Mortberg @ 2021-09-24 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

Dear all,

A quick reminder of the postdoctoral position in HoTT and related topics
that I advertised a couple of weeks ago, with deadline *October 1*
(midnight Stockholm time).

Full details and application at:
https://www.su.se/english/about-the-university/work-at-su/available-jobs?rmpage=job&rmjob=15797&rmlang=UK

Departmental webpage: https://www.math.su.se/english/research

Once again, please get in touch with me if you have any questions
about the position
or application process!

Best,
Anders

From: Anders Mortberg @ 2021-09-24 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
	coq-club, lean-user, constructivenews, Categories list