categories - Category Theory list
* Casa abierta sobre Teoría de Categorías, 18-19/11/2021.
@ 2021-09-27  8:12 Matias M
From: Matias M @ 2021-09-27  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

We are happy to announce the Open House on Category Theory 2021. A short,
informal meeting which ideally would have taken place in México but,
because of the covid pandemic, will take place online; 18-19 November 2021.

We will seize the occasion to celebrate Francisco 'Quico' Marmolejo's 60th
birthday, so we particularly encourage talks on Pseudo-monads, distributive
laws, Toposes and/or Axiomatic Cohesion.

If you would like to assist, please send a message to matias.menni@gmail.com
including your name and affiliation. If you would also like to give a talk,
you need only include the title and abstract in your message.

Further information may be found on the meeting's website.

https://sites.google.com/view/catcat-2021-en/inicio

Best regards,

Matías Menni and Luis Turcio.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-27  8:12 UTC | newest]