categories - Category Theory list
* lambeq
@ 2021-10-13 13:33 Bob Coecke
From: Bob Coecke @ 2021-10-13 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Today we at Cambridge Quantum Ltd. are making lambeq available, a free-for-all open-source software development kit that will enable you to transform natural language either in string diagrams, or much cooler, quantum circuits that can go on existing quantum computers — we do this all the time, and now everyone else can do that too.  It’s  jointly released with the Merck Group.

This 1st version of lambeq, named after the linguist-mathematician and friend of many here Jim Lambek, is only a 1st step towards what we like to call Compositional Intelligence.  It draws from the compositional mathematics that we used in the pictorial/categorical quantum formalism from our book Picturing Quantum Processes.

Here is the CQ announcement: https://lnkd.in/etUZfC9C <https://lnkd.in/etUZfC9C>

Here is a corresponding Medium blog post: https://bit.ly/3axWFTq <https://bit.ly/3axWFTq>

Here is a corresponding technical paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2110.04236

You find it here on Github:  https://lnkd.in/ef6WAmfx <https://lnkd.in/ef6WAmfx>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-13 13:33 UTC | newest]