categories - Category Theory list
* PhD position in Homotopy Type Theory
@ 2022-03-21 11:00 Benno van den Berg
From: Benno van den Berg @ 2022-03-21 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

At the University of Amsterdam we are looking for a PhD student who wants
to work on homotopy type theory (preferred starting date 1 September 2022).
The advertisement can be found here:

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/PhD-in-Homotopy-Type-Theory/743389302/

Please feel free to forward this to potential candidates, who in turn
should feel free to contact me.

Let me also remind you that there is also this position:

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/PhD-in-Mathematical-and-Computational-Logic/742421702/

where students who want to work with me on topics related to category
theory and type theory can also apply.

Best wishes,

Benno

* PhD position in Homotopy Type Theory
@ 2017-02-16 13:00 Benno van den Berg
From: Benno van den Berg @ 2017-02-16 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

At the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) at the
University of Amsterdam we are looking for an excellent PhD candidate to
work on homotopy type theory. The application deadline is 15 March.

The student would be working under my supervision and the starting date is
somewhat negotiable, but it should be around September 1, 2017. More
information is available here:

http://www.illc.uva.nl/NewsandEvents/News/Positions/newsitem/8682/PhD-position-in-Homotopy-Type-Theory

Of course, people can also contact me for questions or more information.

Best wishes,

Benno