categories - Category Theory list
* Announcement of Higher structures and homotopical algebra Session at the AMS Sectional Meeting this fall
@ 2022-05-26  0:50 Martina Rovelli
From: Martina Rovelli @ 2022-05-26  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

To all enthusiasts for higher structures and homotopical algebra,

We are organizing a special session at the AMS Sectional Meeting at the
University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA. The dates of this meeting are
October 1-2, 2022 (Saturday-Sunday), and we expect it to occur in-person.
We would be delighted if you participated, and please feel free to
encourage others to attend as well.

Information about this meeting can be found at
     http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/sectional.html

Special sessions follow some AMS policies that may not resemble other
conferences you?ve attended, so bear in mind the following:

1) The AMS does not pay any expenses of faculty attending special
sessions. However, PhD students are encouraged to apply for travel funding
from AMS; see http://www.ams.org/student-travel for more information,
including application procedures and deadlines.

2) Everyone who attends the meeting is required to pay a registration fee.
Over the years there have been a significant proportion of meeting
participants who have not done so, resulting in a considerable loss of
revenue to the AMS. For information about the cost of registering, child
care, or special needs, see
https://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2301_other.html

Best,
John Berman, Michael Ching, Ivan Contreras Palacios, Owen Gwilliam, and
Martina Rovelli

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-26  0:50 UTC | newest]