categories - Category Theory list
From: SARACCO Paolo <Paolo.Saracco@ulb.be>
To: "categories@mta.ca list" <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Antipode workshop, 2nd announcement
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 16:21:09 +0000	[thread overview]

Dear Colleague,

We are glad to announce the "second ANTIPODE workshop" that will be held at  the ULB - Université Libre de Bruxelles on the 12th and 13th of September, 2022.
This two-days event aims at being an occasion to gather together international experts and young researchers in the theory of partial actions and representations as well as in related topics such as inverse semigroups, groupoids, Hecke algebras.

Please, feel free to share the details of this event in your local academic  community.

REGISTRATION

Participation at the workshop is free, but registration is compulsory. A small contribution (of at most 20 euro) might be asked at participants to cover the costs of lunches and coffee breaks.

Registration is now open via a Google Form on the webpage
http://hopfalgb.ulb.be/ANTIPODE2/index.html
You may also reach it directly via the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-jDOBI1Rd5gTB-vBPxiyc0i2SkUNsrec9VrWbefA3WaqmZA/viewform
Please, register before the 1st of August at 23:59:59 Anywhere on Earth.

We can offer limited financial support to (young) participants who will actively contribute to the event. If you are interested to apply, please mention it in the registration form. We will contact you once we collected all the applications.

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS

- Alessandro D’Andrea (Rome)
- Ganna Kudryavtseva (Ljubljana)
- Martina Lanini (Rome)
- Johan Öinert (Karlskrona)

There are several slots available for contributed talks. If you would like to present your work, you can mention this in the registration form. A title or abstract can be submitted at a later stage.

ORGANISERS

Michele D'Adderio
Paolo Saracco
Joost Vercruysse

For any additional information, please contact us at Paolo.Saracco@ulb.be<mailto:Paolo.Saracco@ulb.be>, Michele.DAdderio@ulb.be<mailto:Michele.DAdderio@ulb.be>, Joost.Vercruysse@ulb.be<mailto:Joost.Vercruysse@ulb.be>.

--
Paolo Saracco, PhD (he/him)

ULB - Université Libre de Bruxelles
Département de Mathématique