categories - Category Theory list
From: Marco Grandis <grandis@dima.unige.it>
To: Bunge Hoang <bunge.hoang@gmail.com>
Cc: categories list <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Marta Bunge
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 10:07:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Silvia, dear Eric,

I have affectionate, vivid memories of your mother, from many conferences, her sabbatical
and her visits in Genoa, with your father for long periods and sometimes with you.
We had long discussions, about mathematics, politics and everything. We miss them,
more than I am able to say.

Marta had familial links with this town, as you certainly know but perhaps most of our
colleagues ignore. Many years ago, she asked me to find here documents of her grand
father (or grand-grand, I do not remember), through which she could obtain the Italian
citizenship.

With our affection and regret

Marco and Maria Teresa