categories - Category Theory list
* Positions at Birmingham, UK, Computer Science
@ 2022-12-13 18:34 Martin Escardo
From: Martin Escardo @ 2022-12-13 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Computer science and maths friends:

We are hiring associate and assistant professors at Birmingham, Computer
Science Department, in particular in our vibrant Theory Group:
https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/computer-science/theory-of-computation/people.aspx

The two adverts are here:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CVL993/associate-professor-research-and-education
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CVR578/assistant-professor-research-and-education

Feel free to contact me or anybody in the theory group.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-13 18:34 UTC | newest]