categories - Category Theory list
From: Sabadini Nicoletta <Nicoletta.Sabadini@uninsubria.it>
To: Alberto Peruzzi <attipg2011@gmail.com>,
	Matias M <matias.menni@gmail.com>
Cc: "categories@mta.ca" <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: categories: Re: Bill Lawvere
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:51:49 +0000	[thread overview]

Dear colleagues, I am really really sad for Bill departure.
The scientific world, and category theory, lost a giant. His work was and will always be a continuous source of inspiration and motivation.
He was also a very special friend for my husband, Bob Walters and, more recently, for me.
Un forte abbraccio a Fatima and family.
Nicoletta Sabadini