categories - Category Theory list
From: JeanBenabou <jean.benabou@wanadoo.fr>
To: Ronnie Brown <ronnie.profbrown@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Composing modifications
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 04:46:10 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear Ronnie,
I usually enjoy your remarks and I would probably have enjoyed your
last ones, except that I cannot read it. Has the sorry time finally
arrived when one can no longer work in Mathematics unless he knows
TeX, LaTeX, and/or other sophisticated word processings? Should I,
and many others it would be too long to name, stop doing mathematics?

I'd appreciate answers from all colleagues