categories - Category Theory list
* NASSLLI funding available
@ 2003-05-14 13:08 NASSLLI'03 Bloomington, Indiana
From: NASSLLI'03 Bloomington, Indiana @ 2003-05-14 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Important notice: financial assistance
<apologies for multiple postings>

NASSLLI has recently received some funds that we'd like
to use to support student attendance.

If you are interested, please send us a letter saying
that you are planning to attend NASSLLI, what your field
of study is and how far along you are, and how much of
the expenses for NASSLLI you are paying yourself.  Please
also ask your adivsor, or a faculty person who knows you
well, to also send us a short note.  We expect to have a
reasonable number of $100 registration reductions available.

If you already registered for NASSLLI, you still can apply
for the reduction.

Please send all correspondence to nasslli@indiana.edu.

More information at http://www.indiana.edu/~nasslli

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-14 13:08 UTC | newest]