categories - Category Theory list
* correction: DEVELOPMENT OF MATHEMATICS
@ 2000-11-08 13:44 F W Lawvere
From: F W Lawvere @ 2000-11-08 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

    My article

	Comments on the Development of Topos Theory

is not AS compressed as my misprint suggested; it is on

			 pp 715 -734

of J.P. Pier's new book

        DEVELOPMENT OF MATHEMATICS 1950 - 2000

Nonetheless, there are doubtless many aspects which are under-represented
in those pages.  I hope that these aspects will be elaborated here on the
categories net.

F. William Lawvere
Mathematics Department, State University of New York
244 Mathematics Building, Buffalo, N.Y. 14260-2900 USA
Tel. 716-645-6284
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~wlawvere

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-11-08 13:44 UTC | newest]