categories - Category Theory list
* New address: T. Leinster
@ 2003-09-26 15:01 Tom Leinster
From: Tom Leinster @ 2003-09-26 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hello,

I'm moving to Scotland to start a new life.  My address there is

t.leinster@maths.gla.ac.uk

and my web page, once I arrive and set it up, will be linked to from

http://www.maths.gla.ac.uk/people/?id=295

My IHES email account will probably expire in a month or so (and my
Cambridge account as soon as anyone notices I haven't been there for a
year and takes exception).

Best wishes,
Tom

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-26 15:01 UTC | newest]