categories - Category Theory list
* Re: Logic preserved in double negation subtopos?
@ 2003-09-02 19:52 Prof. Peter Johnstone
From: Prof. Peter Johnstone @ 2003-09-02 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The inclusion of double-negation sheaves is an example of what I
called a sub-open map in my paper "Open maps of toposes"
(Manuscripta Math. 31 (1980), 217-247). Sub-open maps have the
property that their inverse image functors commute with implication
-- indeed, one could take that as a definition, although it
wasn't how I defined them in the paper.

Peter Johnstone

@ 2003-09-02  8:16 Jonas Eliasson
From: Jonas Eliasson @ 2003-09-02  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)