categories - Category Theory list
* Warning in diagram
@ 2001-03-15 15:53 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2001-03-15 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

Under certain circumstances, a perfectly legitimate procedure in
diagram.tex will cause a useless warning to appear on the screen when used
in latex2e, although not in latex2.09.  The way to prevent this rather
annoying warning is to add the line
\let\@picture@warn\relax
to diagram.tex, AFTER the line near the top that says
\makeatletter

I had been living with this warning for a couple years and I want to thank
Richard Wood for having given me the clue necessary to track it down.

Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-03-15 15:53 UTC | newest]