categories - Category Theory list
* 75 PSSL
@ 2001-05-06 23:05 Anders Kock
From: Anders Kock @ 2001-05-06 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

75th PSSL - First announcement

The 75th meeting of the Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic
will be held at the Institut Mittag-Leffler, Stockholm,
on the week-end of 9-10 June 2001. As usual, we invite
contributions from anyone interested in the application of
categorical and sheaf theoretic methods in logic and related areas.

If you wish to attend, please complete the attached registration form
and return it to kock@ml.kva.se or palmgren@math.uu.se as soon as
possible, and in any case before the end of May. The number of
participants is for physical reasons limited to 30

Further information and a provisional programme will be circulated
about a week before the meeting.

The meeting may be seen as  a satelitte event of the Logic Year,
which is taking place at the Mittag-Leffler Institute;
a number of colleagues with interest in Sheaves and Logic are
scheduled to be present in Stockholm during the period, in the
context of the Logic Year.

Anders Kock
Erik Palmgren
Dana Scott

Registration Form

Name:

Address:

e-mail:

I intend to come to the 75th meeting of the PSSL.

I should like to give a talk lasting about ...minutes,

PS. If you are interested in getting help or advice concerning
Hotel or Guesthouse accomodation, please contact A.K. or E.P as
soon as possible, at kock@ml.kva.se or palmgren@math.uu.se

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-06 23:05 UTC | newest]