categories - Category Theory list
From: Michael Barr <barr@barrs.org>
To: categories <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Re: quantum logic
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:01:26 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

I will stick to my perception that if you dealing with Hilbert or Banach
spaces isomorphisms should be just that.  It makes no difference to the
*-autonomous structure anyway.

For Banach spaces, if you take as underlying functor the closed unit ball,
it has an adjoint.  It is not tripleable, however, but C^*-algebras are
(with the unit ball underlying functor).