categories - Category Theory list
* News from Tulane?
@ 2005-09-07 22:46 Robert Seely
From: Robert Seely @ 2005-09-07 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories List

Just wondering if anybody here has had any news from our collegues from
Tulane (eg Mike Mislove)?  Are they safe, did they evacuate before the
hurricane, what's in store for them now?  (I know the university is shut -
and I guess probably for the forseeable future, though that's also a
question.)  Obviously one wishes them all the best in this impossibly
difficult time.

-= rags -=

--
<rags@math.mcgill.ca>