categories - Category Theory list
* Signed associahedra
@ 1997-07-08 17:21 categories
From: categories @ 1997-07-08 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:47:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: James Stasheff <jds@math.upenn.edu>

Reiner and Burgiel's recent paper provoked the questions
at the beginning and end of the following:

	Until August 10, 1998, I am on leave from UNC
		and am at the University of Pennsylvania

	 Jim Stasheff		jds@math.upenn.edu

	146 Woodland Dr
        Lansdale PA 19446       (215)822-6707

	Jim Stasheff		jds@math.unc.edu