categories - Category Theory list
* review of `History of Topology'
@ 2000-02-28 12:35 Ronnie Brown
From: Ronnie Brown @ 2000-02-28 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I have put my review of `History of Topology', (ed I M James)
(North/Holland Elsevier) for the London Math Soc Newsletter linked from my
home page

http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010#History

This review has some remarks on category theory, groupoids, etc.

Comments welcome!

Ronnie Brown

* Re: review of `History of Topology'
@ 2000-03-06 12:14 ` Ronnie Brown
From: Ronnie Brown @ 2000-03-06 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Apologies - I got my html ideas wrong. The url should be

 http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010/#History

or direct to

 http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010/lmsrev2.html

Ronnie Brown

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Ronnie Brown wrote:

> I have put my review of `History of Topology', (ed I M James)
> (North/Holland Elsevier) for the London Math Soc Newsletter linked from my
> home page
>
> http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010#History

Prof R. Brown,
School of Informatics, Mathematics Division,
University of Wales, Bangor
Dean St., Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 1UT, United Kingdom
Tel. direct:+44 1248 382474|office:     382475
fax: +44 1248 361429
World Wide Web:
home page: http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010/
(Links to survey articles:
Higher dimensional group theory
Groupoids and crossed objects in algebraic topology)

Symbolic Sculpture and Mathematics:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/SculMath/
Mathematics and Knots:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/ma/CPM/exhibit/welcome.htm