Monday I wrote complaining that my letter to my chair about Marta's (and potentially my) disappearing web site had gone unanswered. Today I finally got an answer. The chair has asked someone to add a link to her site to the department's obituary. The link has not been added, but presumably will be soon (for some value of soon). Here is the site: https://www.mcgill.ca/mathstat/people-0/memoriam/marta-c-bunge Presumably, the same will happen with my site. Or maybe they will just leave it where it is. To remind: math.mcgill.ca/barr from which all my published papers can be downloaded along with a few other things (most notably a translation by my and me of Grothendieck's Tohoku paper). Michael You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message. View group files | Leave group | Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups