This a reminder about the current deadline of the Special Issue. We may consider short extensions if authors provide a proposed submission date. Matias Menni, Bob Rosebrugh, Jiri Rosicky, Walter Tholen Dne 2023-06-05 18:58, rosicky napsal: > Last January, our esteemed colleague Bill Lawvere died shortly before > his 86th birthday. Bill's profound influence on Category Theory and > his many and varied contributions to our subject will be remembered > always. As others have noted, Bill's patience and his generosity with > his time and ideas was a huge gift to generations of learners. > > We are very pleased to announce that the journal Theory and > Applications of Categories (TAC), a journal of which Bill was a > founding and active Editor, will publish a special volume in his > honour. For this volume, articles with some relation to the wide scope > of Bill's work are preferred. > > Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts to any of the Guest > Editors below following TAC's author instructions > http://www.tac.mta.ca/tac/authinfo.html [1] > Authors must also copy their submission to the managing editor of TAC, > Geoffrey Cruttwell (at tac@mta.ca). > > The Guest Editors would prefer that the initial submission uses the > TAC template to simplify the work of reviewing. All papers will be > carefully refereed following the standards of TAC. > > The deadline for submission is February 29, 2024. > > The Guest Editors: > > Matias Menni (matias.menni@gmail.com) > Bob Rosebrugh (rrosebrugh@mta.ca) > Jiri Rosicky (rosicky@math.muni.cz) > Walter Tholen (tholen@yorku.ca) You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message. View group files | Leave group | Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups