Dear Bob, many, many thanks for your visionary adventure, more than 30 years ago, into the digital world of communication. This was not only a way of connecting people with same interests, but also the installment of a solid platform for the promotion of category theory and the exchange of exciting new ideas. I hope to see you soon (at CT 2024 or in Nice ?), All the best, Clemens. Le 2023-10-26 16:14, Bob Rosebrugh a écrit : > Dear Colleagues, > > From March 1990 until recently it was my privilege to moderate the > categories mailing list. For a couple of years it has been my > intention to pass the list to a new moderator, but I was too slow to > act. Changes to IT service at my former employer, Mount Allison > University, abruptly made it impossible for me to continue running the > list. > > Those changes were unexpected for me, but I have been away from the > campus for over three years and was not aware. The IT staff at Mount > Allison have always been very supportive of the list and I thank them > for their more than three decades of generous assistance. > > It is a reassuring pleasure to know that the list is now in the > capable hands of JS Lemay who kindly accepted the invitation to revive > it. I am very grateful. Moreover, there is no one better suited to the > role and our community is fortunate to have him moderating. I am also > very happy that the new home of the list is Macquarie. > > Best wishes to everyone. I am hoping to see many of you in the not > distant future, > Bob Rosebrugh > > > > ---------- > > You're receiving this message because you're a member of the > Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. > > Leave group: > https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/CJo2Cp81gYCkmgWySP4Mx8?domain=outlook.office365.com