categories - Category Theory list
From: edubuc@dm.uba.ar (Eduardo Dubuc)
To: categories@mta.ca
Subject: Re: About a journal policy: "Cahiers de Top. et Geom. Diff. Categoriques"
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:59:38 -0300 (ARG)	[thread overview]

   I take this opportunity to thank Andree C. Ehresmann for all she has
done and is still doing in order to keep the "Cahiers" going and in good
health. The contribution of the cahiers to the category theory community
is inmense, and even more was so during all those years when there was not
electronic printing. We all in this community have a great debt to Mme
Andree, and I feel we should let her know explicitly how important her
work has been and still is.
   Personally, every time I have to reference a good article, I never
remember in which journal it was published, except if it was the
cahiers. It may be that the cahiers is close to my heart.
   Good job Andree, and keep going ...
                                              Eduardo J. Dubuc