categories - Category Theory list
* Preprint: Directed homotopy theory, II. Homotopy constructs,
@ 2001-12-07 10:43 Marco Grandis
From: Marco Grandis @ 2001-12-07 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The following preprint is available:

M. Grandis,
Directed homotopy theory, II. Homotopy constructs,
Dip. Mat. Univ. Genova, Preprint 446 (Dec 2001).
(19 p.)

___

Abstract.

Directed Algebraic Topology studies phenomena where privileged directions
appear, derived from the analysis of concurrency, traffic networks,
space-time models, etc.

   This is the sequel of a paper, 'Directed homotopy theory, I. The
fundamental category', where we introduced directed spaces, their non
reversible homotopies and their fundamental category. Here we study some
basic constructs of homotopy, like homotopy pushouts and pullbacks, mapping
cones and homotopy fibres, suspensions and loops, cofibre and fibre
sequences.

___

Part I and II are available, in ps:

ftp://www.dima.unige.it/Home/grandis/public/Dht1.ps
ftp://www.dima.unige.it/Home/grandis/public/Dht2.ps

___

Marco Grandis

Dipartimento di Matematica
Universita' di Genova
via Dodecaneso 35
16146 GENOVA, Italy

e-mail: grandis@dima.unige.it
tel: +39.010.353 6805   fax: +39.010.353 6752

http://www.dima.unige.it/~grandis/
ftp://www.dima.unige.it/Home/grandis/public/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-12-07 10:43 UTC | newest]