List for cgit developers and users
* About tab shows empty
@ 2021-06-10 14:05 uinarf
From: uinarf @ 2021-06-10 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgit

Hi,
first of all - thanks for cgit, it's great.
I think I'm having a configuration issue: 'About' tab shows no images.
I tried markdown and html, relative and absolute path and it still
doesn't work.
I'm running it on Gentoo, with nginx + uwsgi, not sure it matters but
hey. Any pointers would be great

here's content of my cgitrc:

css=/cgit/cgit.css
logo=/cgit/cgit.png
virtual-root=/git
remove-suffix=1
root-title=my repositories
root-desc=All my repos
root-readme=/var/git/about.md
enable-index-owner=0
enable-http-clone=1
cache-size=1000
snapshots=tar.gz tar.bz2
clone-prefix=https://my.website.com
robots=index, follow
cache-about-ttl=1
cache-dynamic-ttl=1
cache-repo-ttl=1
readme=:README.md
enable-commit-graph=1
favicon=/favicon.ico
max-stats=quarter
mimetype-file=/etc/mime.types
mimetype.gif=image/gif
mimetype.html=text/html
mimetype.jpg=image/jpeg
mimetype.jpeg=image/jpeg
mimetype.pdf=application/pdf
mimetype.png=image/png
mimetype.svg=image/svg+xml
repo.snapshots=0
about-filter=/usr/lib64/cgit/filters/about-formatting.sh
source-filter=/usr/lib64/cgit/filters/syntax-highlighting.py
scan-path=/var/git

Cheers

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-10 14:05 UTC | newest]